|Course Name||Bachelor of Information & Communications Technology|
|Duration (Part Time)||N/A|
|Duration (Full Time)||3 Years|
|2019 Course Fees||23,200|
|Intake Dates||March, July, November|
|University||University of the Sunshine Coast|
|Faculty||Business, IT & Tourism|
English Language Requirement
Overall IELTS score of 6 with no individual band score less than 5.5 OR Overall PTE score of 50 with no subscore less than 50 OR equivalent.
Academic Entry Requirements
Australian Year 12 or overseas equivalent Mathematics.
Drive business innovation and give the world an innovative, green and sustainable future.
We live in an ICT age. Computers, smartphones, and networks are used by everyone, everywhere, as an enabler and driver of innovation. There is a great demand for graduates who understand computing technology and create innovative solutions to help people and benefit organizations.
If you enjoy problem-solving, designing artificial worlds, or making ideas come to life, our Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology degree gives you the skills to work on the cutting-edge of technology.
On top of several core computing and business courses, choose three areas to specialize in such as data storage, software development, systems design, information systems, telecommunications and networks, and serious games development. Gain hands-on experience with the internship course to work in an ICT company. Our program is fully accredited (Professional) with the Australian Computer Society and your skills translate across borders to give you the perfect qualification for a career in Australia or overseas.
Business analyst, Systems analyst, information and communication technology specialist, systems architecture/integration, database programming, Web programming.
Australian Computer Society.
In order to graduate you must:
• Complete 8 required introductory level (100 coded) courses
• Complete 3 required advanced level (200/300 coded) courses
• Complete 3 minors from those listed below
• The remaining elective courses may be from either Faculty (Arts and Business or Science, Health, Education and Engineering)
• The number of elective courses may vary depending on the minor combinations chosen
• Complete no more than 10 introductory level (100 coded) courses, including core courses
• Complete no more than 6 courses from the School of Communication, School of Social Sciences or Faculty of Science, Health, Education and Engineering
• Register any selected Majors or Minors with your Faculty
Data Storage, Information systems, software development. Systems design and Telecommunication & Networks
Introductory courses (8)
BUS101 Business Analytics
BUS104 Management and Organisational Behaviour
BUS106 Accounting for Business
COR109 Communication and Thought
ICT110 Introduction to Data Science
ICT112 Creative Problem Solving with Programming
ICT115 Introduction to Systems Design
ICT120 Introduction to Telecommunications and Networks
Advanced courses (3)
ICT351 ICT Professional Practice
ICT352 ICT Project Management
And Select one from
ICT342 ICT industry project