|Course Name||Bachelor of Business|
|Duration (Part Time)||N/A|
|Duration (Full Time)||3 Years|
|2019 Course Fees||23,200|
|Intake Dates||March, July, November|
|University||University of the Sunshine Coast|
|Faculty||Business, IT & Tourism|
English Language Requirement
Overall IELTS score of 6 with no individual band score less than 5.5 OR Overall PTE score of 50 with no subscore less than 50 OR equivalent.
Academic Entry Requirements
Australian Year 12 or overseas equivalent Mathematics.
Develop a well-rounded business education with sought-after skills in today’s business world. This program is designed to create creative and critical thinkers. You’ll learn how to apply innovative problem-solving techniques to business concepts, products, and services. Choose from a range of study areas including international business, management, and marketing. You’ll gain valuable experience and build industry contacts that could lead to a job before you even graduate.
Depending on the major chosen: business management, marketing management, market research, international business, importing/exporting, industrial relations.
In order to graduate you must:
• Complete 7 required introductory level (100 coded) courses
• Complete 2 required advanced level (200/300 coded) courses
• Complete 15 elective courses, 12 must be advanced level (200/300 coded) courses
• (Optional) Use electives to complete a major (8 courses) or minor (4 courses)
• Complete no more than 10 introductory level (100 coded) courses, including the core course
• Complete no more than 6 courses from the School of Communication, School of Social Sciences or Faculty of Science, Health, Education and Engineering
• Register any selected majors and minors with your Faculty
Introductory courses (7)
BUS101 Business Analytics BUS102
Introduction to Management BUS104
Management and Organisational
Introduction to Marketing BUS106
Accounting for Business # BUS108
Introduction to Informatics # COR109
Communication and Thought
Advanced Courses (2)
BUS203 Business Law and Ethics
BUS320 Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility