Fee support for up to 30% of your university degree
International students will receive up to $17K towards university course fees
The Australian Technical Management College (ATMC) is pleased to announce an $8 million philanthropic initiative for international students.
This initiative was developed to provide monetary support for students facing financial stress in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the July 2020 semester, new students, transferring students, current students, enrolling (and re-enrolling) undergraduate and postgraduate students will be eligible for a scholarship towards course fees every semester ranging from $3,250 to $4,400 for the duration of the Federation University program.
Register now >
- Available to all current onshore ATMC students in Sydney and Melbourne for Federation University degrees
- Available to international students who wish to transfer to an ATMC Federation University program from another university or institution
- Available for new students who would like to commence studying in July 2020
- Students must enrol for the November 2020 semester to secure this scholarship
- Students must undertake a full load of four subjects per semester
- Funding support of up to 30% ($4,400) of Federation University course fees every semester
- Non-refundable minimum deposit for the CoE issuance (Student Payment Plan applicable)
- Usual scholarship conditions apply.
Register now >