For the latest COVID-19 information and health advice please visit:
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms:
- do not come into campus
- get a COVID-19 test and
- follow the health advice issued by the NSW or Victorian state governments.
If you test positive for COVID-19:
- notify student services and,
- do not return to campus until you have returned a negative test.
If you need support while you are unwell, please contact us by:
- Calling the Student Support Line + 61 4 8880 5001 (seven days a week from 8:30am to 8:30pm AEST)
- Lodging a ticket with Student Support or,
- Emailing (monitored 9:00am to 5.00pm AEST Monday to Friday)
For further information refer to the ATMC COVID-19 Management plan.